Data Protection Notice .
Playa Blanca Takeaway (subsequently referred to as "we") greatly respects your privacy. As a result, we take the task of protecting your personal data such as name, date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, etc., very seriously.
This Data Protection Notice regulates the collection, processing and utilisation of your personal data if and insofar as the information is accumulated while using our websites. When handling this data, we will proceed by taking into full account the relevant legal data protection regulations and the following principles. .
1. Data avoidance and data minimisation
We will observe the principles of data avoidance and data minimisation. That means that we will collect, process and use as little personal data as possible.
2. Personal data and consent
We will collect, process and use your personal data only if this is necessary for substantiating, implementing or terminating a contractual customer relationship or similar.
In the remainder of cases, we will only collect, process and use your personal data following your prior consent. Your personal data will only be used for the purpose and to the extent to which you have consented. For example, we will only inform you of our products and services once your consent has been received.
You can withdraw your consent with future effect at any time. On receipt of your withdrawal request your data will be deleted. Requesting the withdrawal of your data should be sent to the following address:
Playa Blanca Takeaway Bar Restaurant
Av Papagayo, no 9, local 11
Playa Blanca, Lanzarote
Canary Island, 35580
3. Automatically generated data
In the course of using the pages on our websites personal data may be automatically processed. Typically, this relates to the name of your internet provider, your IP address, the browser you are using, your operating system, the web pages you visited on our website and the website from which you accessed our website. In all the above mentioned cases the processing of such data is carried out anonymously, that is to say it is impossible to assign and therefore identify any individual person from this data.
Our Cookies allow us to identify recurring users during a visit to our websites without personal data being saved. If you do not wish for Cookies to be stored on your computer you have the opportunity to change your browser settings. Cookies already saved on your computer's hard disk can be removed by deleting your temporary internet files.
5. Third party access to your personal data The collection, processing and utilisation of personal data is carried out by ourselves and - insofar as we have not explicitly excluded this - also by Lorox Partnership or service providers authorised by us. In the latter two cases, we will ensure that group companies and service providers adhere to the relevant legal data protection regulations and the resulting obligations from this Data Protection Notice. In the course of sending goods or promotional material, or in the case of competitions, it may, for example, result in the commissioning of service providers.
In the remainder of cases third parties will not have access to your personal data. We will not sell your data or use it for other means. Only as a result of magisterial or legal requirements, as well as obligations to notify, will your data be processed and in particular passed on to government authorities.
6. Security : We have enforced technical and organisational measures to protect your data against loss, alterations, theft or access by unauthorised third parties.
7. Children : The collection of personal data relating to persons under the age of 15 years is not within our interests. Should it come to our attention that such data has been passed to us without the approval of the parents or legal guardian, this data will be deleted immediately. Thereby we are reliant on the parents or legal guardians providing us with the appropriate information.
8. Deletion and blocking : We will delete your personal data when the associated business objective ceases to apply or when the relevant legal data protection regulations call for this. For instance, we will delete the data collected for a competition if you have not consented to your data being collected, processed and used for any other purpose. In cases of consent being given, we will delete your data following the retraction of your approval or the discontinuation of the purpose of your consent.
If requested, we will totally block or partially block your personal data. With regard to this arrangement you are to inform us of the extent and the duration that this should be carried out for. As long as this is technically possible, you will be able here to exclude your data from being processed and used for certain purposes.
9. Hyperlinks Our web pages may contain hyperlinks. These are electronic cross-references that allow the web pages from other companies to be accessed. On these linked websites this Data Protection Notice does not apply, only the data protection regulations for that particular website.
10. Alterations to this Data Protection Notice
We keep this Data Protection Notice constantly up-to-date. As a result, it may be necessary to adapt this Data Protection Notice to accommodate any factual or legal changes to the basic conditions. By using our websites you have accepted these adaptations.
You are more than welcome to contact us at any time should you have questions relating to the collection, processing and utilisation of your personal data. We will also gladly provide you with general information regarding data protection.